ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

HowTo repair/replace tcpip.sys ?

<< < (6/9) > >>

Innuendo:
However, when I think back on the various blue screens, or more correctly when I think at what happened the seconds before the blue screens, I think I remember that at least 3 out of 4 times, I was just about to enter some homepage. Well, today I was changing the settings inside AnVir Task Manager Pro, and the following words that I never read or understood before  suddenly made new sense to me:-Curt (May 19, 2010, 11:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

Glad you got your system working, Curt....if you hadn't doubted my words in post #5 in this thread we would have gotten to the bottom of this problem sooner. :)

Curt:
touché  :-[

Curt:
Yes, Outpost may indeed be the problem...-Curt (May 14, 2010, 08:16 AM)
--- End quote ---
Outpost is definitely not your problem,
-Innuendo (May 14, 2010, 05:30 PM)
--- End quote ---
I .... Outpost ..., and I have a lifetime license; so I (too) am looking forward to version 7.  ;)
-Curt (May 14, 2010, 07:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

-and now it is here. But what about my lifetime license? Will Agnitum honour their words? So far, it seems *not*!!! I hope they very soon will realize that a lifetime license for Security Suite 2009 not just is a license for version 2009 only, but for the Security Suite. The word "lifetime" simply cannot point to a fixed version's number.

But maybe I yet just haven't found the proper way to update.

:tellme:  

40hz:
But what about my lifetime license?
-Curt (May 26, 2010, 02:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, most "lifetime" licenses are only for the lifetime of the offer.  >:(

It's guaranteed for Life! Yours, ours, or this promotion - whichever comes first.  :P

steeladept:
Unfortunately, most "lifetime" licenses are only for the lifetime of the offer.  >:(

It's guaranteed for Life! Yours, ours, or this promotion - whichever comes first.  :P
-40hz (May 26, 2010, 07:45 AM)
--- End quote ---
I too learned this the hard way and is why I never buy lifetime licenses any more.  The real kicker for me was when one small company decided they weren't making enough money to make the product anymore, so they renamed it for the next release, called it a new product, and made it subscription only.  Needless to say, I don't use their software anymore - at least not anything newer than what I already have.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version