ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

refresh all open browsers automatically?

<< < (3/3)

skwire:
excellent. it now appears to work (it got stuck a couple of times but i can't say why).
i've just changed the SendInput to F5 as Maxthon didn't want to respond (even after making sure that ctrl+R did work for it).-nudone (April 30, 2010, 05:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

Who knows?   :D  That's how these scriptlets go sometimes.  You could play with the sleep value a bit to see if that helps.

perhaps this should be included on Skwire Empire - i think it's a really helpful web development util. i still don't understand why there hasn't been something like this around for years.-nudone (April 30, 2010, 05:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

*shrug* Honestly, that above code  is very simple and could be set as a hotkey in your main AHK script (if you use one).  Bits like this really show off how flexible and powerful AHK is as a language.

i'll send some DC credits later - just waiting for them to go into my account first.
thanks very much for this, skwire.-nudone (April 30, 2010, 05:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

You are most welcome.  Happy to help.   :)

nudone:
i've been wondering about combining all of the autohotkey scripts into one single script - something i'll have to investigate later.

if you don't mind, maybe i'll try and modify the browser refresh script into a little tray app - just with a menu for selecting browsers or something. it would give me something to play with and learn autohotkey.

skwire:
if you don't mind, maybe i'll try and modify the browser refresh script into a little tray app - just with a menu for selecting browsers or something. it would give me something to play with and learn autohotkey.
-nudone (April 30, 2010, 06:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

By all means, please do.  I'm happy to help if you get stuck, too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version