ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

GiveAway of Wondershare SafeLock Free Registration Code Today

(1/1)

BonjourL:
Found this free offer on Giveawayoftheday.com today:

April 28, 2010 Wondershare SafeLock is reliable file encryption software to help you encrypt sensitive files for safe keep or secure transfer across internet. It can lock folders and encrypt any type of files including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents stored on your desktop, notebook, or removable data storage devices.

Advanced algorithms Wondershare SafeLock let you protect your personal confidential data against unauthorized access. Nobody (especially hackers) can see what you used the internet for, penetrate your system, or find your valuable information.

Important:

To activate the software, you are requested to register on the manufacturer’s page (full version, free of charge). Then you can get a registration code, with which you can activate the software.

Another 50% discount is offered on Product official website: http://www.disk-utilities.com/encrypt-file/index.html

Found an error message when trying to encrypt a file:
“Cannot create file \_temp_file”
Don’t know what’s wrong with it. But after I exit the program, then start it again, this time I can encrypt file smoothly. There is no sign attached on encrypted file, and you need to input a password when you want to open it. That’s good.

cthorpe:
I am very wary of GotD encryption programs.  Since they can only be installed free of charge on one particular day, what happens when you upgrade Windows or reinstall?  All those files that  you encrypted on your data partition are goners unless you are willing to buy the software.

C

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version