topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 11:44 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Nova Print Artist Gold 23 including Morpheus Photo Animation Suite!  (Read 4432 times)

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
email from Nova:
"If you cannot read this message, please click here"
http://usa.novadevel.../17/PA_0410_BUY.html

I've never before heard of Print Artist, but we know Nova (pdf), and Print Artist is now at version 23, so I guess it should be fine. However, if you are nervous:

90-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you do not like Print Artist Gold 23 for any reason you can get your money back within 90 days of purchase. No questions asked. We are sure, however, that you will not want to be without this terrific title once you give it a try.

2010-04-29_003827-680.gif

More! Over 15,000 Professional Templates
More! Over 275,000 Sensational Graphics
More! Over 700 Premium Fonts
More! New Projects for the Home, School and Office

All Graphics Inside the Box - No Downloading Required

Compatible with Windows XP, Vista and the New Windows 7
And much more!

Box..; real address needed.

Tell a Friend.
If you know of someone who might be interested in this offer, please forward this email offer to them so they can enjoy the terrific savings!
- hmm... didn't they start out by saying the offer is for Nova customers only?  :-\

For more information or to place an order by phone, call 1-877-231-9987 and mention priority code 4460.

I purchased a license for Morpheus Photo Animation Suite just a couple of weeks ago, so I am quite frankly a litle pi#$ed to now see it come as a free bonus! (The program is fine, so I guess they are warming up for a new major version.) But I would say this program alone is worth the deal.

2010-04-29_004209-681.gif

« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 12:44 AM by Curt »

PhilB66

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I've never before heard of Print Artist, but we know Nova (pdf), and Print Artist is now at version 23, so I guess it should be fine. However, if you are nervous:

90-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you do not like Print Artist Gold 23 for any reason you can get your money back within 90 days of purchase. No questions asked. We are sure, however, that you will not want to be without this terrific title once you give it a try.

Are you sure about that? Nova Development is not the developer of Nova PDF, Softland SRL is.

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
-oh, you're of course right. I wasn't thinking too clearly; I landed on their mailing list because of the morpher, but was thinking on my license for NovaPdf. Sorry!

---
NovaPdf has launched version Pro 7, by the way. http://for-free-on-i...op-feedback-reviews/

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I checked what the postage would be and was chocked: $60 !!!   :o
Needless to say I aborted the purchase!

2010-04-29_115803-683.gif

- no other options were given.