ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

SOLVED: make mouse cursor "wrap" or "warp" to opposite screen edge (for multi screens)

<< < (2/4) > >>

nudone:
excellent finds, lanux128.

Cursor Navigator doesn't work correctly with multi-screens but MouseWrapper works perfectly - which i think is pretty amazing on my inverted T layout.

i'd tried searching for "autohotkey wrap cursor" using google but never found anything of much use - so i really appreciate what you've done.

(i'll send you some DC credits later.) thanks again.

cranioscopical:
MouseWrapper works perfectly-nudone
--- End quote ---
That's a good one to know about, thanks gentlemen!

(yet another) Mouse Wrapper - supports multi-heads
-lanux128 (April 28, 2010, 09:39 AM)
--- End quote ---
Aha!So, it wasn't written by Zaphod Beeblebrox?

nudone:
heheh, very good.

as it seems this might be of use to others, here's my little script for sliding the mouse cursor about.

you can use the keyboard hotkeys (e.g. winkey + j to slide cursor down a screen) but i really set it up so that my programmable mouse could attach mouse buttons to the hotkeys (i've got about 13 buttons on the mouse).

the script is very basic - to the point that it won't work on your system unless you change the numbers around. but it might give you something to play with if you want to slide the mouse about.

just to put it into context:
my mouse scroll left/right buttons (on the scroll wheel) now make the cursor slide one screen across left or right.

my thumbscroll button, pushed up/down with my thumb, now makes the cursor slide up or down a screen.

(the sliding cursor function will also drag windows by their titlebar if you are holding them - which wasn't intentional but it's nice that it works like that.)

lanux128:
excellent finds, lanux128.

Cursor Navigator doesn't work correctly with multi-screens but MouseWrapper works perfectly - which i think is pretty amazing on my inverted T layout.

i'd tried searching for "autohotkey wrap cursor" using google but never found anything of much use - so i really appreciate what you've done.

(i'll send you some DC credits later.) thanks again.
-nudone (April 28, 2010, 11:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

thanks for the credits, nudone. i'm glad that the script works on your system. :)

btw, if you want to search for more AHK solutions, try their forums search, it is much more reliable.

PhilB66:
Here's another one... Dual Display Mouse Manager (ddmm)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version