topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 12:57 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Thank you to True Launch Bar author for the donated copies and 50% discount  (Read 8385 times)

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
We've been having a lot of discussions about launch bars recently.  Well after seeing these active discussions on our forum, the makers of True Launch Bar have extended an extremely generous offer to DonationCoder.com members:

DonationCoder.com members can now receive 50% off of any edition of True Launch Bar.  This brings the price of the program for use on a single computer to $10 - it's hard to imagine how you can go wrong at that price.

They have also been kind enough to donate some copies of the program for us to give away.  Try the program and if it's something you'd like to have but still can't afford, enter our drawing to win a copy here: https://www.donation...wing/freedrawing.php.

I just wanted to say thank you to True Launch Bar author for donating the copies for us to give away and giving our members such a generous discount.

:Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 11:58 PM by mouser »

tordex

• Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Hello to all DonationCoder members.

My name is Yuri Kobets and I'm the author of True Launch Bar. I was very glad to see many TLB fans on this excellent forum. I hope you'll enjoy with True Launch Bar.

Thank you very much.

tinyvillager

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member

Thank you very much,tordex.

Just purchased a copy of the Personal Edition,can't go wrong for the price.
That's like two cups of coffee if you buy it at Starbucks,anyway.

Thanks again and thank you Donationcoder as well.

Redhat

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Will purchase when pay day finally arrives  :D

Thanks very much to the True Launch Bar author(s) !  :-*

vegas

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I registered a home license with the holiday discount over a month ago. Great program, keep up the great work.  And by the way, I first learned about TrueLaunchBar in a post here early last year - DCoder all the way baby! ;)

tinyvillager

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Very cool stuff,extremely useful without being intrusive.Freaked me out for a minute or two.It takes about twenty minutes or so to bang around on it and see what it's capable of.Well worth the money. :Thmbsup:

sri

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Sridhar Katakam
    • Donate to Member
Is the discount codes thread not accessible to all?

'An Error Has Occurred!' at https://www.donation...dex.php?topic=2250.0 for me  :(
<a href="https://sridharkatakam.com">My blog</a>

Grorgy

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
https://www.donation...index.php?topic=4241   This one seems to go to the new thread sri

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Donate to Member
Thanks for pointing that out grorgy.

PaladinMJ

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I think as a way of showing DC's gratitude we all should do a little PR. on the authors behalf. At the very least we can tout his generosity:)
When I have a mission, it consumes me; I will not be satisfied until the job is done. I have a strong sense of duty, and a strong sense of direction. Changes in the tide don't phase me - I always know which way the wind blows, and I know how to compensate for it. I get on poorly with people like myself.

J-Mac

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Hello to all DonationCoder members.

My name is Yuri Kobets and I'm the author of True Launch Bar. I was very glad to see many TLB fans on this excellent forum. I hope you'll enjoy with True Launch Bar.

Thank you very much.

Hi Yuri!

I purchased TLB over a year ago but stopped using it way back. I just reinstalled again and am having fun kicking it around.   ;)

Thanks!

Jim