ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Thank you to True Launch Bar author for the donated copies and 50% discount

(1/3) > >>

mouser:
We've been having a lot of discussions about launch bars recently.  Well after seeing these active discussions on our forum, the makers of True Launch Bar have extended an extremely generous offer to DonationCoder.com members:

DonationCoder.com members can now receive 50% off of any edition of True Launch Bar.  This brings the price of the program for use on a single computer to $10 - it's hard to imagine how you can go wrong at that price.

They have also been kind enough to donate some copies of the program for us to give away.  Try the program and if it's something you'd like to have but still can't afford, enter our drawing to win a copy here: https://www.donationcoder.com/Scripts/drawing/freedrawing.php.

* Members can get the discount codes here: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=4241
I just wanted to say thank you to True Launch Bar author for donating the copies for us to give away and giving our members such a generous discount.

:Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

tordex:
Hello to all DonationCoder members.

My name is Yuri Kobets and I'm the author of True Launch Bar. I was very glad to see many TLB fans on this excellent forum. I hope you'll enjoy with True Launch Bar.

Thank you very much.

tinyvillager:

Thank you very much,tordex.

Just purchased a copy of the Personal Edition,can't go wrong for the price.
That's like two cups of coffee if you buy it at Starbucks,anyway.

Thanks again and thank you Donationcoder as well.

Redhat:
Will purchase when pay day finally arrives  :D

Thanks very much to the True Launch Bar author(s) !  :-*

vegas:
I registered a home license with the holiday discount over a month ago. Great program, keep up the great work.  And by the way, I first learned about TrueLaunchBar in a post here early last year - DCoder all the way baby! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version