ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Auto copy information from clipboard to MS Word

(1/3) > >>

laburj:
Hi all!

i need for utility, which will monitor for changes in clipboard and then clipboard will changed (for example, i copy text from browser Opera), information (text, formatted text, images, etc) automatically copy in opened document Microsoft Word in background and also add linefeed character.
help me?

Ps. Sorry for bad english!

mouser:
i dont know of any program that will do that, but plenty of clipboard programs will remember every text you copy to the clipboard, and then let you paste a whole batch of them to ms word all at once when you go to paste.

laburj:
do you know clipboard program which can to paste in reverse chronological order from history? it can be help in such situation

mouser:
do you know clipboard program which can to paste in reverse chronological order from history? it can be help in such situation
--- End quote ---

that's a great idea actually.. i will add it to my clipboard tool, Clipboard Help+Spell.

maybe someone knows of another tool that can do it already?

tomos:
ClipX (www.clipx.org)
claims to be able to paste items 1 to 9 from the clipboard via shortcutkeys plus [1 to 9] but just trying it out now: it's not working for me...

It does paste the first two entries in the same order as they are copied
~ copy me first
~ copy me second

using shortcut Ctrl+Alt+V [then hitting enter] twice in a row, I get them pasted in the same order
~ copy me first
~ copy me second

I know there's been quite a few different mini-apps related to copy paste here at dc - have you done a search?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version