ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > fSekrit

Version 1.0

<< < (4/5) > >>

mouser:
i also would like drag and drop txt file convert.

allen:
Drag and drop would be nice, I'd settle for a simple commandline parameter, though -- then I could just add fsekret to my send to menu and send files to it directly.  Commandline params are marvelous.

mouser:
commandline encrypt of a file would be really nice for batching operations as well.

Rover:
@allen - I love your sig line.  I get a kick out of reading the bits of trivia.  I think it's like a contest to see which ones I already knew.  Stuff like 2x4 is realy 1.5 x 3.5 I know.

I also enjoy coming up with equally factual tidbits when possible.  For example, the one I'm seeing now (not sure if they change) is: "Go is the shortest comlete sentence in the English language"  While I agree, I contend that it shares it's title with "Hi" -- also the shortest complete sentence.   ;)

Peace ...  :D

allen:
The image just reads a random line from a text file of trivia I have -- you could very easily set one up of your own.  If you want a hand, we can start a new thread for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version