ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > fSekrit

Version 1.0

<< < (3/5) > >>

AbteriX:
Here a few step by step screenshots. Text will follow. If anyone want to make an howto with this shots... go ahead.

double click on the fSekrit.exe
enter the text you want to encrypt
choose "Save as..."
choose an path and an name for the xxxxx.exe
enter an password you like, reenter it and press [OK]
your new xxx.exe is created
close fSekrit
Test your new xxx.exe by double click on the new xxx.exe
enter the password
voila :-)     Thank you Mr. f0dder.

All screenshots taken and modifyed with Mr.Mousers great Screenshot Captor tool. Thank you too.

mouser:
fun tutorial stefan.

by the way i want to say thanks to stefan as well for this great idea.  it's really a thrill when a good idea posted by someone on this forum can turn into the butterfly of a good program, all before our eyes  :Thmbsup:

f0dder:
Hehe, great little guide there Stefan, thanks!  :Thmbsup:

nudone:
must say genius idea and program realisation. well done f0dder and stefan.

mxn:
Nice little app! :)
A very similar app is Steganos LockNote http://www.steganos.com/?content=locknote&language=en, which has a few additional features, like searching in the file and creating an encrypted exe from an existing text-file by dragging it into the program window, which creates an exe-file in the same folder with the same name as the txt-file. Also it's icon has got more colours  ;)
On the negative side, it takes almost 300 kb, which is more than 7 times the size of fSekrit! I bet the huge image in the about dialog uses about the same space as this whole program does. :)

My whishlist:
• Ability to convert txt-files by dragging and dropping into program
• Unicode (UTF-8) support would be nice, but let the user have the option to download a version without unicode with smaller filesize.

Keep up the good work!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version