ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > fSekrit

Version 1.0

<< < (2/5) > >>

mouser:
f0dder may be able to fix this, i'm looking forward to seeing his reply!

f0dder:
Funny coincidence, I was actually thinking about unicode when I woke up half an hour ago - then I turn on my box and see this post :)

I want to support unicode for the next version. I'm not sure whether to save in UTF-16 (windows internal format) or UTF-8 (more compact format), though. UTF-8 might bloat the executable size a bit...

VSiAQ:
UTF-8, please. :)

I think the executable size isn't the most important point to focus on. Today we have hundreds gigs of hard disk to waste. :)

f0dder:
I think the executable size isn't the most important point to focus on. Today we have hundreds gigs of hard disk to waste. :)
-VSiAQ (February 01, 2006, 05:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

True - and even on a floppy, ~100kb isn't too bad. USB flash drives are even larger, and probably more common than floppy disks today, too. I'm a bit brain-damaged by my assembly background though, and still take pride in small and efficient software  :eusa_dance:

AbteriX:
Veeeery cool , thank you!

Seams to be correctly that what i am looking for.
I go to try this out.

Size matters says my women but since i want to have a few password.exe on my CD it's nice to have its size so small.
Remember for 100gig harddiscs there are better other tools to solve this issue.
I want to use this tool on CDs to store my own licences, in case i lend out it so no one can use my licence code
but the code is right by hand if i self need it.
And maybe i store my passwords now on my USB-Stick with fSekrit.
And my own tips on the network share, so no admin can read them anymore  ;)
I can even eMail an fSekrit.exe with an secret password in it or with the wlan key for my mates, or...
...thank you, f0dder.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version