ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

PromptHere v. 2.9.1.0

<< < (6/7) > >>

MilesAhead:
PromptHere 2.0 now includes an AutoIt3 program called 7prompt by Michael Michta, that I modified with permisson of the author.  If running on Vista or Windows Seven with Glass enabled, the command prompts feature glass "blur behind" semi-transparency.

Version 2.0 is on my site for download now.  Softpedia should update early next week.

MilesAhead:
PromptHere 2.1 The Glass feature of 7prompt has been incorporated into PromptHere.exe.  The prompts snap up faster since an external exe no longer needs to be launched(other than cmd.exe that is.)

Thanks to Michael Michta for showing me the way to EnableBlurBehind() in AutoIt3.
I translated the function to ahk for use in PromptHere.

Here's a link to a screen shot:

http://www.favessoft.com/prompthere.html

MilesAhead:
PromptHere v. 2.2 Added .ini file option UseGlass.  May be set to 0 to disable blur behind glass effect on Vista/Windows Seven. Set it to 1 (the default) to enable.

edit: btw, the download includes ahk source to MilesAhead.ahk, which has misc. functions including _EnableBlurBehind() and _GlassEnabled() used by the app, and PromptHere.ahk.  Also there's a Readme file and the program icon.

MilesAhead:
PromptHere v. 2.3 Now you can hotkey on the Desktop to get a prompt if it is the "active window."  The default directory for the prompt when clicking the desktop is C:\ but you may set it using "DesktopDir" setting in .ini file.

MilesAhead:
PromptHere v. 2.4 Smoothed application of the blur effect so that the prompt doesn't show black, then change color. The blur behind is active when it appears.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version