ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Meeting minutes/action item software recommendations?

<< < (8/9) > >>

Armando:
I changed the "versioning" system. I added a  "0." in front of the numbers. It's alpha...

In any case, here's version 0.51 :
- Changes to the tutorial, mainly
- Added hyperlinks to grids and templates.
- Maybe a few other little things here and there... Not much.

Haven't looked at my color script limitations yet... That's next, with the HTML export reports.

Armando:
BTW, I see that more than 1 person downloaded the Database sample -- don't forget to download and install the latest InfoQube first -- I suggest the portable version !

[Oh... And all other non-superboyacs...  :) if you have requests and comments, criticisms etc. Please tell.]

ha14:
Can c-organizer pro be any of help to you
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=22447.0

Armando:
No more new versions of the IQBase (IQ Database) IQMinutes will be uploaded here. I've posted the the file (V0.6) in the IQ forum.

I've added a new grid (for reports), a new field, some more indications... And everything seems to work well. Of course, using this sample makes more sense if one is already using IQ. Or -- I guess -- could serve as an intro to IQ.

Some more features that could be added :
1- action items recurrence (as I've already added it to my own DB).
2- Sending e-mail alerts or reports to meeting participants (automatically or not -- this could be done as IQ can send emails to lists of addresses etc.)

superboyac:
No more new versions of the IQBase (IQ Database) IQMinutes will be uploaded here. I've posted the the file (V0.6) in the IQ forum.

I've added a new grid (for reports), a new field, some more indications... And everything seems to work well. Of course, using this sample makes more sense if one is already using IQ. Or -- I guess -- could serve as an intro to IQ.

Some more features that could be added :
1- action items recurrence (as I've already added it to my own DB).
2- Sending e-mail alerts or reports to meeting participants (automatically or not -- this could be done as IQ can send emails to lists of addresses etc.)
-Armando (May 17, 2010, 04:49 PM)
--- End quote ---
I was just about to ask for the status.  Thanks Armando!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version