ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Bulk Image Downloader 33% off until April 30

<< < (5/5)

J-Mac:
I haven't tried the RegEx trick admittedly, though I did report the first few sites where BID couldn't get the linked images for galleries. After that I stopped; about five or six sites in a row where BID didn't work and I started to feel like I would be reporting sites to them all day long. I just kinda threw up my hands and threw in the towel.

If I have the time next time I'll work on the RegEx coding. I guess I became sort of numb regarding reporting sites, issues, etc. after sending data to Microsoft for years and then finding out that much of that is discarded. Jaded I guess is what you would call me...   ;)  8)

Thanks!

Jim

sajman99:
J-Mac, sorry to hear of your troubles with BID--a 50% success rate seems inordinately low!

Unfortunately, some URLs can be difficult to decipher. I've contacted the author at least three times with request for help with a specific URL. On each occasion the "fix" was added to the next version's "include list". Not at all like dealing with Microsoft. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version