topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 2:25 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: ComicPress - The WordPress theme for Web Comic Authors - Updated  (Read 4656 times)

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
ComicPress is an excellent set of themes and scripts to aid web comic authors in presenting their web comics using the WordPress blog system.  It's donationware.

ComicPress provides you a WordPress theme with the necessary comic display, navigation and archiving features built in as well as seemlessly presenting your comic and blog posts yet handling them accordingly. It's clean neutral style is designed to be used right out of the box, but with a little CSS knowledge you can style it as custom as you can imagine. There is always much discussion and assistance in the forum for modifications.

My favorite web comic, Head in the Clouds, created by DC members Nudone and Timns, is hosted using a modified version of ComicPress.

from http://www.codeunit.co.za/

markcramer

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2008
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
<pedant>seemlessly?</pedant>

I really hope you don't mean unseemly, I think you're looking for seamlessly, as in without seams, or not looking like it's stitched together.

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
good catch.. that's an error on the original page though -- a rare case where the typo cannot be blamed on me ;)