ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Process Tamer speeds up my games & internet speed!

(1/7) > >>

clairvoyant christopher:
I've been using Process Tamer for a few months now & it works very good! The real secret on how to speed up your computer without overclocking the CPU, is to use as many of these Priority/CPU Boosting programs as you can. And the reason for this is because when you combine all of these programs together they increase the pulling power on the CPU, especially if your using High or Realtime Priority!
I also use Priority Master 2009, Process Lasso, Abexo Process Tweak, BoostKit, iTopsoft PC Speeduper, Wlording Speedup PC, System Speedup Wizard, Optimum XP, Resource Optimizer, PC Boost 4, MCS System Optimizer, Mem Optimizer and XFistor PC Power UP. I've also noticed that when you use these programs, they will work better on High priority. This is because a lot of programs don't respond as well on Realtime. All of these proigrams have increased my games frame rates, computer speed and Internet speed by at least 50%!  :Thmbsup:

Curt:
I also use Priority Master 2009, Process Lasso, Abexo Process Tweak, BoostKit, iTopsoft PC Speeduper, Wlording Speedup PC, System Speedup Wizard, Optimum XP, Resource Optimizer, PC Boost 4, MCS System Optimizer, Mem Optimizer and XFistor PC Power UP.
-clairvoyant christopher (April 17, 2010, 10:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

at the same time?????????

Shades:
To me your list of speedup software seems overly excessive. I suspect a lot of overlapping functionality within this set.

When you start a gaming session, would it not be smarter to disable (MS Windows and 3rth party) services and other background tasks (indexing for example) that are not essential for the game? Throwing in the famous car analogy...'nothing beats cubic inches'.

Go and look at sites like www.blackviper.com to see which services can be disabled. Besides spending some time this solution is free, unlike all those more or less 'snakeoil' type of software you mentioned.

Darwin:
What Curt and Shades said  :o :tellme: :huh:

scancode:
I think I just saw the Big Dog in The Sky...

*sigh*

My arm feels numb...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version