Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site August 29, 2014, 11:18:07 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

View the new Member Awards and Badges page.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Dan the Man: Videogame Parody  (Read 3427 times)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: April 15, 2010, 04:16:17 PM »

This is pretty impressive work:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEVU-YLpM8A" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEVU-YLpM8A</a>

from http://www.boingboing.net/
Veign
Charter Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 04:32:34 PM »

If video games mimicked real life.... smiley

nudone
Cody's Creator
Columnist

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 05:01:22 PM »

love the violence. everyone getting punched in the face. made me chuckle quite a few times. lots of nice touches really. the repetitive annoying sound effects for the woman and pet were good too.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 05:07:05 PM by nudone » Logged
Crush

Hello dude!

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 06:32:34 PM »

This is really great art Thmbsup. Such a game would be really funny. I remember a nearly similar crazy game called froehn on C64 that also had a confusing storyline and strange way to solve (I loved it). 
tomos
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2010, 08:43:20 AM »

very good  cheesy

love the violence. everyone getting punched in the face. made me chuckle quite a few times

him getting punched so as a coin would pop out got me every time cheesy

Tom
nudone
Cody's Creator
Columnist

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2010, 09:19:44 AM »

yeah, me too. heheh.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.125s | Server load: 0.27 ]