topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 7:09 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: NoDelay - automate and customize web pages ( multiple web browser compatible )  (Read 9965 times)

chr15

• Site Programmer
  • Developer
  • Joined in 2005
  • Everything in life is a gamble
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
NoDelay v1.4.20100414.1 http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/6499

NoDelay automates the navigation to the download links on many upload sites by automating the non user processes, and only alerts the user when an actual user intervention is required to complete a task.

NoDelay also allows you to customize any part of a web site page, to add/remove/alter elements and in turn change the web site behaviour, via a small library of scripting commands in Javascript.

For example, removing the Ads and logos, remove the AdBlock checks if you use it, automate web actions, etc.

If you wish to check whether you have the latest version of NoDelay installed, then you could type either of the URI below in the address bar of your web browser, and this test will be performed.

* check.nodelay
    * http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/6499

If you would like additional links to be included, or wish to report any issues, please leave a comment and I will endevour to fulfil your request.

I would also be interested in the scripts you make for yourself as well, again please leave a comment.

The script should work in:

* Firefox (install Greasemonkey first)
    * Google Chrome (no plug-in required)
    * Opera (no plug-in required)
    * Safari (install GreaseKit first)
    * Internet Explorer (install IE7Pro, download the script, change the extension to .ieuser.js, copy the file to c:\program files\iepro\userscript and enable the script in IE7Pro's settings dialog)

Note: You may need to enable Javascript for the web sites if you are using a different web browser than Firefox.
History
2006.11.24 - First release
2006.11.27-2007.05.30 - Site updates
2010.04.14 - Code and site list refactoring

Approx 200 sites are listed, also you can your own.

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Hey i read about this recently somewhere, and had no idea it was your creation!  :Thmbsup:

housetier

• Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
It reminds me of the FF extension "skipscreen".

chr15

• Site Programmer
  • Developer
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
The real benefit is the script is available to many web browsers without change, and you are able to add your own customizations to your own chosen web sites with minimal effort.

I use a modified version of this script mainly to customize sites I visit regularly, to modify elements which allows me to view the information that interests me, and in the form I prefer.

ghacks

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I cannot see a difference when accessing sites like rapidshare.com. Not sure why..

chr15

• Site Programmer
  • Developer
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Thanks for the feedback gHack, please can you either PM me or post a reply to the webbrowser you are using and also supply a url you are using for testing, are you a Rapidshare premium user ?

chr15

• Site Programmer
  • Developer
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Hi gHacks,

I have made some updates to the script, I believe the issue you may have experienced was related to using a non Firefox browser, any way I hae amended the code to not utilize unsafeWindow and this should resolve your issue.