ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Opniyama - another insane japanese flash thingie

<< < (2/2)

mouser:
hey for all i know there is a way to "win", but life is more fun if you pretend there isn't.  plus if you meet god when you die you can just tell him you didn't know the rules.

Edvard:
FWIW- 'No Point' games are nice sometimes. Noctis is a good example: Mapping a Universe inhabited by Cats. As is Dust, where you are a speck of dust.

...plus if you meet god when you die you can just tell him you didn't know the rules.
--- End quote ---
Naw..."I didn't know the rules" won't fly. Even when kids play, they make up their own rules, and judge each other based on those rules. It is human nature to make up rules where none exist, and if God is God, He knows them all and you will be judged by them. Great Googly-boogly! Even CalvinBall has rules!

mouser:
Naw..."I didn't know the rules" won't fly. Even when kids play, they make up their own rules
--- End quote ---

well said, and good advice to live by.
make up your own rules.

ps.
print out this thread for when you get hauled into court and need to show the judge something for your defense.  ;)

nudone:
i've made up my own rules and i still keep losing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version