ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Great examples of humorous 3D CGI creature art

(1/2) > >>

40hz:
I don't know how many of you are fans of CGI, but there's a excellent collection of 3D creature art recently posted over on the Noupe website. CGI has lost some of its luster for many of us over the years. After all, how many space-scapes, robot warriors, and interplanetary battle scenes can you look at before they all start to look just a little bit alike?

But then along come some truly twisted individuals who add a splash of whimsy and humor to the technical mix to come up with something like these images to remind us thatCGI art still has legs under it:

Beam me up Scotty

or this:

Don't feed the plant!

43 more examples can be found at this link:

http://www.noupe.com/inspiration/45-humorous-examples-of-3d-cg-creatures-artworks.html

:Thmbsup:

housetier:
Hhahaha those are funny!  thanks  :up:

Gwen7:
I thought Hunter Hunted was priceless!

Eóin:
It's just such a waste they don't release a big enough picture so that it can be cropped for use as a background. Beautiful as most of those images are I'll have forgotten them all by tomorrow whereas I remember dozens of other artists names and regularly checkout their galleries because having some of their work as wallpaper.

You simply cannot appreciate an image properly unless you leave it somewhere you can actually see it :(

40hz:
If you click on the illustrations many link to the artist's web pages where larger image files can often be found. Many are suitably sized for use as as desktop wallpaper.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version