ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Bulk Image Downloader 33% off until April 30

<< < (3/5) > >>

sajman99:
If you go yourself and download photos from Flickr's, they will be named like "4462087835_dbcfe775b5_o.jpg". But with BID they will all be auto-named with their proper "photo title" by "photographer's name" names! 

--- End quote ---

Nice, and if the user encounters a site which scrambles file names with alpha-numeric gibberish, the user can enable the "Generate Filenames" (GF) option to both rename and ensure the correct image sequence is preserved. The GF option alone has saved me many hours of aggravation.

So BID allows you to download images and keep them in the correct/preferred sequence. 8)

sajman99:
To follow up on my positive comments about BID customer support, I remain very impressed with its developer Dominic Dumée. 

I contacted him last week about a minor issue I had with BID's "Download Selected" behavior, and I just noticed he has addressed my concerns by adding a new Advanced Config. option to the latest beta v3.10. Also, "improved flickr support" is noted on that beta page.

Over the years I have received many "Thank you for your email" auto-generated stock responses, so I can really appreciate solid customer support like Dominic provides. :Thmbsup:

sajman99:
Today is the last day of this sale on Bulk Image Downloader--USD $19.95 for a license.

BID v3.10.0.1 was released yesterday.

J-Mac:
Already got it a few days ago.   :)

Thank you.

Jim

sajman99:
The offer of Bulk Image Downloader for $19.95 has been extended. For how long I cannot say--the Antibody Software site doesn't currently indicate how long the offer will last.

If anyone missed out last month, now you get another chance. 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version