ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Bulk Image Downloader 33% off until April 30

(1/5) > >>

sajman99:
Antibody Software's Bulk Image Downloader (BID) is normally priced at USD $29.95. Currently it's offered for USD $19.95--a savings of 33%.

http://antibody-software.com/web/index.php

If I weren't already a satisfied customer, I would definitely jump at this opportunity because BID is one of my most frequently used programs.

If anybody is curious about BID customer support, I can tell you it's excellent. I have emailed the author on numerous occasions to ask questions and/or make requests, and he has never failed to respond in a professional manner.

sajman99:
Bulk Image Downloader version 3.9.0.2 has been released.

The developer is constantly adding image hosts and altering rule sets to keep up with hosting changes.

Despite its name, the newest versions of BID now handle video as well.

In a nutshell, BID is a specialized download tool which can download images and video found anywhere on the internet.

For $20 it's a no-brainer to get this app if you download images and/or video. It streamlines the process and saves a ton of time.

Disclaimer- I'm not affiliated with BID, just a satisfied customer trying to get the word out on a solid app. :up:

Curt:
... BID is one of my most frequently used programs.
-sajman99 (April 10, 2010, 02:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

- ditto here. Fine program, fine service.  :up:

Disclaimer- I'm not affiliated with BID, just a satisfied customer
-sajman99 (April 16, 2010, 01:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

- ditto here.  :up:

J-Mac:
Hi guys!

Does Bulk Image Downloader get the full-size images from galleries where only thumbnails are shown and you have to click on each to see the full image?

I ask because Snagit also has the ability to grab all images on a page but if the page shows only thumbnails that is all it gets. You hav3e to click on each to open it before Snagit can grab the full images.

Thanks!

Jim

sajman99:
...Does Bulk Image Downloader get the full-size images from galleries where only thumbnails are shown and you have to click on each to see the full image?
-J-Mac (April 26, 2010, 03:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes indeed, that's the beauty of the program.:)  BID will decipher the URL and parse the data to uncover the full-sized images.

btw if you should want the thumbnails (for whatever reason), BID can do that as well via its "Embedded images" filter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version