ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

TyperA - test your typing skills

<< < (4/8) > >>

mouser:
i agree with Edvard, i think this typing test is anti-corrector biased.  all you who are scoring higher than me are obviously making a trillion mistakes that you are able to ignore and not correct, wyle my typingg is alwayz correketed to prefection and thatts why im' being peanilized.

Rover:
Your score: 214 keys per minute ~ 42 words per minute
Language/mode: en
Ranking: Not bad!
Comparison: 62% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 38% have a lower or equal result.
--- End quote ---

So I stink at typing random words.  I tend to get ahead of the system.  If I know what I will be typing I can think ahead a word or two and increase my overall speed.  Plus, yes, I like to correct my mistakes.

I never was really good in typing class  ;D

mouser:
you know this is a great point that hadn't ocured to me.
this test may be as much a test of READING fast and connecting reading to writing as a test of typing.
the rest of us are faster at typing their own thoughts, you guys are just freaks of nature.
yeah thats my story and im sticking to it.

brotherS:
Any more DC members willing to share their typing speed with us? :)

Eóin:
Your score: 162 keys per minute ~ 32 words per minute
Language/mode: en
Ranking: Not bad!
Comparison: 77% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 23% have a lower or equal result.
--- End quote ---

I can't touch type so I was damed from the start. Luckly in programming I think more slowly than I type so it doesn't handicap me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version