ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

TyperA - test your typing skills

(1/8) > >>

brotherS:
http://typera.tk/

Your score: 341 keys per minute ~ 68 words per minute
Language/mode: de
Ranking: That was fast - you can still improve, though.
Comparison: 23% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 77% have a lower or equal result.

--- End quote ---

How fast are you? Just paste the results in here like I did.

mouser:
cool site!

Damn you are fast brotherS.  my best score after 3 tries: 289. 38% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 62% have a lower or equal result.
--- End quote ---

allen:
Your score: 425 keys per minute ~ 85 words per minute
Language/mode: en
Ranking: That was fast - you can still improve, though.
Comparison: 11% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 89% have a lower or equal result.

jgpaiva:
It is so bad to do it in portuguese... Lost of words don't get typed the right way (java's fault) anyways, my results:
Your score: 227 keys per minute ~ 45 words per minute
Language/mode: po
Ranking: Not bad!
Comparison: 43% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 57% have a lower or equal result.
Allen and brotherS: how can you type so fast? You must have a special keyboard, right? Or your keyboard only lasts for one month? ;)

f0dder:
hrm, seems pretty fscked up... appearantly I missed one word at the start, and what I thought was highlighting of the current word to type was indicating I was typing wrong - doh. I was pretty fast tho :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version