ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

TyperA - test your typing skills

<< < (6/8) > >>

f0dder:
I need a better keyboard :stars:

wr975:
First try:

Your score: 481 keys per minute ~ 96 words per minute
Language/mode: de
Ranking: Very fast.
Comparison: 2% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 98% have a lower or equal result.

mouser:
perhaps yet another example of how we tend to believe we are above the average in most things
--- End quote ---

so so true.  you guys are incredibly fast.  can your mind even keep up with your fingers?

Carol Haynes:
They are fast but is that sacrificing accuracy - 'board' for 'bored' wouldn't be picked up by a spell check so careful checking would be required - if that checking was included in the time taken to complete the typing task ...

f0dder:
They are fast but is that sacrificing accuracy - 'board' for 'bored' wouldn't be picked up by a spell check so careful checking would be required - if that checking was included in the time taken to complete the typing task ...
-Carol Haynes (April 09, 2006, 03:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

I don't make those kind of mistakes unless very tired or drunk :) - I do make lots of mistakes when speedtyping, but they're more of the "real" typo kind.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version