ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Partition Wizard Business Edition - free registration limited time offer

<< < (2/3) > >>

40hz:
http://www.partitionwizard.com/comparison.html

Home and Business editions are exactly the same.

Oh, thanks for this tip 40hz.
-PhilB66 (April 06, 2010, 07:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

The business edition is licensed for legal use in a business setting. The home edition is not. 

That's a very significant difference for some of us.  :)

Stoic Joker:
I use to love Partition Magic until Symantec assimilated Power Quest - I just couldn't trust it after that.

I've been (happily) using Paragon HDM for awhile, but their Bootable CD tends to cry (and refuse to load) about Screen Resolution a bit too often (e.g. it burned me on-site once).

This certainly looks clean enough, so I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the tip.

BCHOWDHURY:
I installed Partiton Wizard Home Edition. It's such a nice utility. It recovered twenty gb missing space from my hard disk (Disk in Windows Explorer was showing 60 gb). Business Edition is likely to be even better. Thanks for the post.

cranioscopical:
I use to love Partition Magic until Symantec assimilated Power Quest-Stoic Joker (April 07, 2010, 06:08 AM)
--- End quote ---
I was at a user-group meeting for OS/2 when the PM product manager turned up to demo version 1 before its general release. "Magic" really did describe the reaction of the group.

Ashraf:
The business edition used to be free - not free "for a limited time" - back when I reviewed it. Seems the developer has done a 180 on that after the program has gained traction.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version