topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday March 19, 2024, 3:33 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: EVEREST Ultimate -30%  (Read 5970 times)

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
EVEREST Ultimate -30%
« on: June 22, 2009, 02:42 PM »
The Lavalys Summer Sale is back! Seize this opportunity to purchase a license for EVEREST and get to know your computer inside out with industry leading computer diagnostics, benchmarking and hardware monitoring.

You already own a license for EVEREST? This is the perfect time to get one for a friend or family member!Use the coupon code 'SUMMER09' within the Lavalys Online Store to receive a 30% discount on EVEREST Ultimate Edition (Personal), EVEREST Ultimate Edition (Engineer) and/or EVEREST Corporate Edition.

Offer Expires: June 30 2009

http://www.lavalys.c...p;lang=en&page=9

I have it myself and has nothing but GOOD to say!  :up:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 02:45 PM by Curt »

myarmor

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: EVEREST Ultimate -30%
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 06:48 PM »
I'd recommend it too.

I have used it for about 2 years, and apart from a conflict with my old board for a month or so, there has been no problems. (it supports G15 etc lcd screens so I use it all the time).

It simply does what is says.

superboyac

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 06:54 PM »
I always hear people talking this program and ones like it, but I never understood what it was really used for?  What is a normal computer user supposed to do with Everest?

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 07:09 PM »
What is a normal computer user supposed to do with Everest?

- nothing, I would say... only abnormal users keep an eye on their computer's health ;D

myarmor

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 07:34 PM »
Sorry if this almost sounds like an advertisement, but it is really an answer to Superboyac (what does a normal user use it for).

One small, but important (to me) feature is that it offers several ways of displaying the sensor data such as temperatures, fan speeds, voltages etc.
It can display them in the Lcd screen, system tray, sidebar, through some other program interfacing with it,  and inside the program itself.

Monitoring temperatures can be important, especially if you overclock.

The alert triggers seems nice too.
You can set it to shut down the computer when a certain event happens (such as reaching a certain temperature) among other things.

For reference: I use beta 5.02.1771.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 07:36 PM by myarmor »

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2009, 12:17 PM »
The summer is (almost) gone, so now you'll have to type B2S2009, instead, to get the 30% rebate. Offer Expires August 28 2009.

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
EVEREST -35%
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2009, 08:56 AM »
August is long gone, so the new code is boxing2009 until January 31.

Use the coupon code 'boxing2009' within the Lavalys Online Store to receive a 35% discount on EVEREST Ultimate Edition (Personal), EVEREST Ultimate Edition (Engineer) or EVEREST Corporate Edition.

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2010, 04:22 AM »
- and now it is spring time, so now the code is WhatsInside

You can use the coupon code 'WhatsInside' within the Lavalys Online Store to receive a 30% discount on any of our products. This is a limited-time offer so catch it while you can! Offer Expires: Friday, April 30th 2010

EVEREST v5.50 is here and it's a special one for us because it marks the first stable release since the engine that operates under the hood has reached complete support for more than a 100,000 unique hardware devices. Be sure to give it a try today and here's to another 100,000!

-The Lavalys Team
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 04:25 AM by Curt »