ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

MyLife Organized (updated review for v2)

<< < (4/4)

vitalyb:
A question for reviewer (or anyone else who knows):
I am evaluating MLO for a Pocket PC and I am rather confused about how am I to track the current tasks.

I hoped there would be some kind of Today/SMB Shell plugin that integrates and shows them. But now it seems that I have to load the app for that? Seems rather annoying too as the application is relatively heavy to load :(

superboyac:
A question for reviewer (or anyone else who knows):
I am evaluating MLO for a Pocket PC and I am rather confused about how am I to track the current tasks.

I hoped there would be some kind of Today/SMB Shell plugin that integrates and shows them. But now it seems that I have to load the app for that? Seems rather annoying too as the application is relatively heavy to load :(
-vitalyb (October 07, 2008, 03:40 AM)
--- End quote ---
I don't quite understand the question you are asking.  What do you mean by "track current tasks"?  And what is "Today/SMB"?  Please explain.

Also, I've never tried MLO on a Pocket PC.  However, on a regular computer, I can confidently say that MLO is one of the fastest and most lightweight applications I have ever used.  In fact, I have often used MLO as a reference for lightweight applications when commenting on slower programs.

vitalyb:
Well. I am not sure if you're familiar with Pocket PC/Windows smartphones, however, the main screen on the Phone is called Today (i.e your Today's Agenda).

For now I solved the issue by syncing MLO with Outlook tasks and displaying those on the smartphone.

superboyac:
Hi everyone, I just wanted to post a screenshot of MLO version 3.  The reason being that a theme editor was added and now you can customize all the colors exactly as you like.  I make a special mention of it because most MLO users are very poweruser, utilitarian users and don't care that much about this.  They care about all the crazy features like keyboard entry and all that geeky stuff (tongue in cheek!).

But just look at my beautiful screenshot:
MyLife Organized (updated review for v2)

Compare it to the other screenshots in this thread.  The interface, while very functional, was very bland and boring before.  So now, you can make it very pretty and colorful, which helps the eye to focus on the necessary parts.  I also like the fact that I can make the fonts much larger.  The default is pretty small.

Now, i wish they would do the same for print reports template.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version