ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Sagelight Image Editor - pay what you want promo (Apil 2010)

<< < (23/32) > >>

tomos:
Other than that it is difficult for me to see if Sagelight 4 is going to become a reality any time soon, or never. Should I take the lifetime offer?
-Curt (December 06, 2010, 02:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

but was there a concrete (pre-release) lifetime offer ?

Darwin:
Other than that it is difficult for me to see if Sagelight 4 is going to become a reality any time soon, or never. Should I take the lifetime offer?
-Curt (December 06, 2010, 02:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

but was there a concrete (pre-release) lifetime offer ?
-tomos (December 06, 2010, 02:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes - see here (info is on the right hand pane of the page)

tomos:
Thanks Mike,
I might chance it seeing as I paid a bit for the Gizmo one and only have to pay the balance
(sent him a mail to confirm)

Dormouse:
If you are concerned that v4 might never see the light of day, you could always wait for the pre=release to come out. The implication seems to be that the new pricing will only come with the actual release. OTOH, the lifetime offer could go any time.

Curt:
The implication seems to be that the new pricing will only come with the actual release. OTOH, the lifetime offer could go any time.
-Dormouse (December 06, 2010, 03:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

-that was precisely my concern; the lifetime offer gone when pre-4 is launched - that is, before we know for sure 4 actually will come.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version