ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Sagelight Image Editor - pay what you want promo (Apil 2010)

<< < (2/32) > >>

cranioscopical:
I'd already downloaded this and taken a quick look at it.
Basically, I'm a hard sell with image stuff.
If I can't import an image and do all that I want with it in a single editor (including layers) I tend quickly to lose patience.

With this one, I found it worth watching the tutorial videos rather than adopting my usual bull-in-a-china-shop approach. It's not really obvious (to me) at first glance just how capable Sagelight can be.

cyberdiva:
Wow!  What a great find!  I've just downloaded the program and quickly tried it out.  I'm sold!
I take lots of photos, but most of them would benefit from editing that I don't know how to provide.
I sometimes muddle through with an old version of Photoshop that was bought for me years ago at work,
but this program looks as if it will be considerably easier for an uninformed user like me to handle.

Thanks VERY much, lanux, for the heads up.  :Thmbsup:

Lutz_:
Thanks for the tip.  I own the predecessor,"Lightbox", and was not even aware of the new version (and I am eligible for the update  :) ). 
This is a very capable single document editor for enhancing photos.  The UI is not exactly straightforward but very responsive making it a very fast editor.  There seem to be lots of new tools in the new version - will need some time to play with them.

lanux128:
i'm glad everyone finds this useful. i'm also checking out the examples right now. they look very intuitive.. :Thmbsup:

• http://www.sagelighteditor.com/mexample.html

Darwin:
I can report that I am not buying this for myself (as noted, I already have two other editors, one of which is installed on my system), but I've loaded it up for my mum and she's buying a license. It's very easy to use, once you get the hand of the interface (a bit busy) and does a good, very quick job. I haven't used it much, but mum and I edited some of her photos from a trip to Mexico and it did a very nice job. I like that it automatically appends "-edited.jpg" at the end of a new file so that you don't risk overwriting your original.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version