ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Sagelight Image Editor - pay what you want promo (Apil 2010)

(1/32) > >>

lanux128:
In association with Gizmo's Freeware, the devs of Sagelight Image Editor are offering their V3.0 in a 'pay what you want' sale! this offer is valid through April, 2010. more info can be at Gizmo's site.

• http://www.techsupportalert.com/Pay-What-You-Want-Sagelight-Photo-Editor.htm

Darwin:
Looks nice, lanux  :Thmbsup: Thank you for the heads up. Do you use this? If so, what are your thoughts? I'm downloading it now...

lanux128:
i haven't used this software before. however since the freeware v2.0 is regarded as the "Best Free Digital Editor" at Gizmo's, i guess it wouldn't hurt to download the v3.0 trial and take it for a spin.. :)

Darwin:
i haven't used this software before. however since the freeware v2.0 is regarded as the "Best Free Digital Editor" at Gizmo's, i guess it wouldn't hurt to download the v3.0 trial and take it for a spin.. :)
-lanux128 (April 04, 2010, 07:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yup! Trying it out now... I have PaintShopPhoto Pro X3 and PhotoFiltre X, so don't know if this is going to be "must have software", but so far it does seem simple to use compared to the other two and light on resources. I'll post back later with a more complete impression.

lanux128:
i've been reading some of the comments on the Gizmo page and most of them are full of praise for the app. please do post a more "hands-on" impression after giving it some time. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version