ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Problem with autoscroll capture

(1/2) > >>

gdrever:
Hi

I'm having a problem with the auto scroll option when capturing images in IE8.  SSC is creating duplicated areas within the image - see the attached example.  Any suggestions on how to avoid this?  (By the way, I've just upgraded to the most current version, and am still having the same problem).

Otherwise, great little piece of software!

Thanks in advance

George

mouser:
i have been remiss in not updating the scrolling capture function.. i keep meaning to and keep getting distracted from it.

i will say however, that for WEB BROWSER page capturing, there are some good browser addins (for IE and FF) that will almost always do a more pleasing job of capturing full sized web pages than an independent screenshotting program.

regardless, i do promise to improve the scrolling capture of SC.

gdrever:
Thanks, that advice is much appreciated.  I've just downloaded Webpage Captor for IE and it works great.

George

vegas:
Yes, I am looking very much forward to this as well, thanks for bringing it up, And TIA Mouser!  What Add-Ons do you speek of for Firefox? Or Maxthon?

lanux128:
Yes, I am looking very much forward to this as well, thanks for bringing it up, And TIA Mouser!  What Add-Ons do you speek of for Firefox? Or Maxthon?-vegas (April 02, 2010, 06:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

for Firefox, there is Screengrab! or Fireshot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version