ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Experiment: Weight Loss Software - See Within...

(1/2) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
Over the next few weeks I am going to be running an experiment to figure how many people will happily download a piece of software they think will help them lose weight quickly and why they do this.

This is mainly because I was talking with my friend about it today and we couldn't help but notice the sheer amount of websites and software dedicated to this topic, all of which charge, and very few of which are real.

The whole concept confuses me and I don't personally see the big fuss, this is why I humbly request fellow DC users input into this subject.

-Stephen

Screenie:

mouser:
i respect the quest for experimentation and knowledge but this sounds like a good way to make people mad at you.  i certainly wouldn't want DC to be associated with such a thing  :down:

KynloStephen66515:
Its not a DC associated thing, and actually not going to be advertised, more of a 'informative' aid, for instance, to see the comments of fellow DC users.

After thought, imma remove the links to download it, but leave the screenshot up.

//This and mousers post where in regards to the software download I was offering, which I have since removed.\\

nudone:
i like the pie graphic. not seen that before. it ought to be a t-shirt (with a bit of tidying up).

Fred Nerd:
Weight loss program?
Endless loop of message boxes which need clicking away. At least one finger gets exercise.......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version