ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Ad Muncher On Sale at Bits duJor Wednesday, March 31, 2010

<< < (3/6) > >>

cthorpe:
I;m concerned that the dev have been promising 64bit and gzip for quite some time.  He says it will be in a version, then that version comes and goes, and the feature is no where to be found.  I like what the program does, and I am considering the lifetime license, but this makes me wary.

cyberdiva:
Where does it say anything about a lifetime license?  All I saw was the Premium and the Regular (or whatever it's called), both for 12-month periods.  I'm not sure I really need this program, since my browsers are the primary places where I see ads, and AdBlock or the equivalent freeware seem to do a reasonably good job in Firefox and Opera, but I still find myself a bit tempted.  But if I have to keep paying every year, I'm less tempted.

superboyac:
To get the lifetime license, you have to click on one of the buy or continue buttons and go to the next page.  There, you'll be able to choose the lifetime option.  I'm probably going to get it later tonight.  I'm guessing with the discount that it will be around $40-50.  It's a really great program.  It blocks a lot of stuff adblock can't, and is well made.

cyberdiva:
Thanks, Superboyac.  I'll take a look later tonight.

Steven Avery:
Is it well behaved if you try to uninstall ?

Thinking of a trial tonite.

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version