ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Simple CRM and biz management tool for a small business?

<< < (7/8) > >>

wallee:
"what they need is a simple, easy to use system for managing customer relationships, sales, simple marketing efforts, appointments and tasks, etc.."

A web based application you should look at is Relenta (http://www.relenta.com)

The developer (Dmitri Eroshenko) has put together a useful set of tools for businesses.
CRM, Autoresponder, e-mail marketing.

I have used it for over a year (I have tested other during this same period and always come back to Relenta.)

JavaJones:
Thanks for the suggestion wallee. That looks very promising indeed. I'll comment further when I've had a chance evaluate it.

- Oshyan

ppass:
I had the same requirements. First tried SugarCRM, but found too many bugs. Then switched to vtiger. vtiger uses the same engine as SugarCRM, but its interface and features are much easier to get used to.

I am extremely pleased with vtiger. vtiger is 100% open source and free (as in free beer), all you need is a server running Linux or Windows with a recent php and mysql version installed. Just dump the files to your server, follow the instructions and get full web access.

You can access their live demo here (admin/admin).

Simple CRM and biz management tool for a small business?

wallee:
ppass

Are you running vtiger on your own server or shared hosting account?

ppass:
On a shared hosting account.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version