ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Mini-Reviews by Members

Microsoft Mathematics 4.0 - Mini-Review (scientific math + graphing calculator)

<< < (3/3)

KynloStephen66515:
2018-04-10: Some maintenance of this review thread:

* Have updated the OP.
* Am in the process of tidying-up/re-assigning the images, as they seem to have been shuffled in the migration to the new CMS.    >:(  (the price of progress).

-IainB (April 09, 2018, 10:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm confused....this (SMF forum) has nothing to do with the CMS (Joomla) - They are 2 entirely different applications and moving from the static website to Joomla wouldn't affect SMF  :huh:

EDIT: Hey, the rearranging of the images was a trivial and easy exercise in this new CMS!   :Thmbsup:
(Was a world of pain under the old CMS...)
Thanks, @mouser.
--- End quote ---

:huh: There was no old CMS O_O

IainB:
@Stephen66515:
I'm confused....this (SMF forum) has nothing to do with the CMS (Joomla) - They are 2 entirely different applications and moving from the static website to Joomla wouldn't affect SMF 

EDIT: Hey, the rearranging of the images was a trivial and easy exercise in this new CMS!   
Thanks, @mouser.

There was no old CMS O_O
-Stephen66515 (April 09, 2018, 01:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ahh, thanks. Now that explains it. Because it had been so easy to make the changes in the OP in this thread, I had assumed that this amazing and unprecedented ease-of-use must have been brought about as a result of changes of which I had no idea about.
Sadlement, I realised later that it was a fluke - as I discovered later after trying to tidy up another mini-review that has lots of images, where I found myself back again in the familiar, clunky, constipated chronic world-of-pain with which one has become so accustomed to on this forum.

So, I take it back: No thanks to YOU, @mouser, you ratbag!    :down:  :down:  :down:

KynloStephen66515:
@Stephen66515:
I'm confused....this (SMF forum) has nothing to do with the CMS (Joomla) - They are 2 entirely different applications and moving from the static website to Joomla wouldn't affect SMF 

EDIT: Hey, the rearranging of the images was a trivial and easy exercise in this new CMS!   
Thanks, @mouser.

There was no old CMS O_O
-Stephen66515 (April 09, 2018, 01:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ahh, thanks. Now that explains it. Because it had been so easy to make the changes in the OP in this thread, I had assumed that this amazing and unprecedented ease-of-use must have been brought about as a result of changes of which I had no idea about.
Sadlement, I realised later that it was a fluke - as I discovered later after trying to tidy up another mini-review that has lots of images, where I found myself back again in the familiar, clunky, constipated chronic world-of-pain with which one has become so accustomed to on this forum.

So, I take it back: No thanks to YOU, @mouser, you ratbag!    :down:  :down:  :down:
-IainB (April 09, 2018, 06:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Back on the topic of the review though....I had NO idea this existed and shall now go download it because I have a crap load of math stuff to do for Uni and this looks damn perfect for it :O

IainB:
@Stephen66515:
Back on the topic of the review though....I had NO idea this existed and shall now go download it because I have a crap load of math stuff to do for Uni and this looks damn perfect for it :O
-Stephen66515 (April 10, 2018, 02:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

If you do try it out, could you please leave some notes about your experiences with this calculator, for posterity, on this thread? (Thanks.)

KynloStephen66515:
@Stephen66515:
-Stephen66515 (April 10, 2018, 02:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

If you do try it out, could you please leave some notes about your experiences with this calculator, for posterity, on this thread? (Thanks.)
-IainB (April 10, 2018, 06:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

I sure will!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version