ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

A new approach to reduce NTFS fragmentation

<< < (5/7) > >>

40hz:
Has anybody been able to find a creditable independent review of this product?

Everything I see up on the web is either a sponsored announcement, or what appears to be a reprint of a press release.

I'm surprised that there doesn't seem to be much info despite the claims being made and the amount of time this product has been on the market.

I would have thought one of the CMP or Ziff publications would have picked up on it by now.

:)

bleh75:
Eóin l-
Their english seems dubious at best, never a good sign.

Heh agreed I really don't trust programs if they can't at least type in decent English.DesktopOK is about my only exception it restores your desktop icons perfectly without fail :Thmbsup:

Zero3K:
The reason their English isn't that good is because the company that makes the product is located somewhere in Israel. Also, it seems that their programs havn't been updated for 2+ years. Maybe someone could contact [email protected] (its the email address for the developer of them) for more info (such as if a new version was made recently, etc).

MerleOne:
 http://disklace.fileburst.com/DISKLACE%20Whitepaper.pdf

I found this WP well hidden somewhere on their website.  But is doesn't really helps I think.

sajman99:
http://disklace.fileburst.com/DISKLACE%20Whitepaper.pdf

I found this WP well hidden somewhere on their website.  But is doesn't really helps I think.

-MerleOne (March 28, 2010, 03:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

So the "inflection point" determines the "point of no return". OK, now I think I've got it. Uh...not so much. :o

I have to agree with 40hz. This is interesting and all, but I think we really need a paper/review/article from somebody other than Disklace Software to give this some legitimacy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version