ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Any long-time DC members near a MicroCenter? - RESOLVED!

(1/2) > >>

Innuendo:
I'd really like to get my hands on one of those i7 920 or 930 processors that MicroCenter has on sale right now at ridiculous prices, but alas there's no location near me.

Is there any long-time, respected member willing to arrange with me to purchase & ship me one on my behalf? Method of payment is flexible.

Thanks!

Deozaan:
I'm not near one (never heard of it until now) but I'm curious as to what the sale is. Care to share more details?

Innuendo:
Deozaan, MicroCenter is an Intel launch partner & if you happen to be lucky enough to live near one you can take advantage of these in-store-only specials:

i7 920 - $179.99

i7 930 - $199.99

i7 860 - $199.99

As you can see, substantial savings over buying anywhere else.

JavaJones:
I am near-ish, but "near" in this case is about a 45 minute drive, hehe. If I happen to be going down there for some other reason in the very near future I'd be happy to pick one up. What's your time frame?

- Oshyan

Innuendo:
I am near-ish, but "near" in this case is about a 45 minute drive, hehe. If I happen to be going down there for some other reason in the very near future I'd be happy to pick one up. What's your time frame?-JavaJones (March 24, 2010, 01:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

With computer parts and me the time frame is always as soon as possible.  ;D

Seriously, I don't have any particular time frame. Soon-ish is all I've narrowed it down to so far.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version