ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Multi Photo Quotes

Changed settings don't all get implemented?

<< < (5/6) > >>

superboyac:
i have a theory about what might be happening..
you launch the exe with commandline parameters to set away message right?

and then what might be happening is after some delay.. the screensaver is kicking in -- on top of MPQ running as a standalone app.

i'll fix.
-mouser (March 25, 2010, 04:46 PM)
--- End quote ---
OK.  Not only that, but when it shows the other messages, it shows it in the default font that is not in my settings.

mouser:
OK.  Not only that, but when it shows the other messages, it shows it in the default font that is not in my settings.
--- End quote ---
maybe because its the old version running as screensaver? (what are you trying to fool me twice!!!)

superboyac:
--- End quote ---
maybe because its the old version running as screensaver? (what are you trying to fool me twice!!!)
-mouser (March 25, 2010, 06:08 PM)
--- End quote ---
hmm...I don't know what is happening!  Ok, I'm not at work anymore.  When i go back, I'll make sure to uninstall everything cleanly and start over.

superboyac:
I just uninstalled and reinstalled the program (but I did keep the ini settings).  I'm still having the same problem(s).  First, when I launch the screensaver with the message dialog popup, it shows the message in the default white font which is not in my settings.  Secondly, even though I haven't sat through the whole thing yet, I have a feeling when I come back after 10 minutes, the message will be different (cycling through the other override messages).

superboyac:
Ok...I think I know what the problem is.
In the message override settings, there are two boxes, one for the normal message override, and the new one you did for this -away option.  Well, I had text in both of them, which I think confuses the program.  So what would happen is that while the program was running under the -away message, I would come back after an hour and see the normal message override text showing in the defualt font.  Now, I just tried watching it, but didn't see it do that under my watch.  but it happened last week.

So I removed the text from the top box and now it's working fine with the font settings and not changing the message.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version