ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Multi Photo Quotes

Changed settings don't all get implemented?

<< < (2/6) > >>

superboyac:
can you see if the latest beta fixes it:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/mpq/downloads/beta/MultiPhotoQuotesSetup.exe
-mouser (March 24, 2010, 12:40 PM)
--- End quote ---
The font for the time setting is working now.

The quote fonts still don't get applied to the message override font.  In other words, there is no way to control the font for the message override.  If you ask me, it should follow the same settings as the quote fonts.

mouser:
The quote fonts still don't get applied to the message override font.  In other words, there is no way to control the font for the message override.  If you ask me, it should follow the same settings as the quote fonts.
--- End quote ---

it's supposed to -- something strange is malfunctioning that is causing it not to.

superboyac:
The quote fonts still don't get applied to the message override font.  In other words, there is no way to control the font for the message override.  If you ask me, it should follow the same settings as the quote fonts.
--- End quote ---

it's supposed to -- something strange is malfunctioning that is causing it not to.
-mouser (March 24, 2010, 02:36 PM)
--- End quote ---
is it repeatable on your setup, or is it just me?

PS slight feature suggestion:
Can you make it so when the prompt shows up, it already shows the last away message that was picked instead of being blank?

mouser:
is it repeatable on your setup, or is it just me?
--- End quote ---
for me its usually using the quote fonts but occasionally i do see it using the default white font.

Can you make it so when the prompt shows up, it already shows the last away message that was picked instead of being blank?
--- End quote ---
yes. you can also just hit down arrow and enter.

superboyac:
yes. you can also just hit down arrow and enter.
-mouser (March 24, 2010, 02:55 PM)
--- End quote ---
Ah!  ok, that's good also.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version