Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site July 22, 2014, 10:58:35 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

View the new Member Awards and Badges page.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a software to change the default soundcard for different programs?  (Read 1583 times)
Musubi
Supporting Member

Bizarre

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: March 22, 2010, 03:37:49 PM »

Ok I'm using windows 7, and  I have two soundcards one for headphones and one for speakers. The thing i want to do is to listen to music on foobar and to listen to audiobooks on traut, I couldn't find an option in that program to set the default soundcard so i would like to asks you: Is there a program that can set the default soundcard for different programs? So I could set the default soundcard for trout to be the headphone one?

Thank you for reading this post.
J-Mac
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 10:53:04 PM »

Musubi,

This looks like it hasn’t been updated since February 2007 but it might be worth a try. It claims to pretty much do what you are asking - it puts an icon in the system tray and lets you switch sound cards with one click. I haven't tried it.

Give it a shot and let us know if it worked.

http://www.quicksoundswitch.toflo.de/eng/index.html

Jim

"I am getting so tired of slitting the throats of people who say that I am a violent psychopath."
Musubi
Supporting Member

Bizarre

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 04:33:43 AM »

Windows 7 has a good sound manager, I wanted something that's program specific.

Thank you for reading this post.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.054s | Server load: 0.08 ]