ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Howto: Torture people for money:French Contestants Torture People With Electric!

(1/2) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
French contestants torture each other on TV Game of Death
Contestants on a new French game show torture fellow players with electric shocks - zapping one man until he cries for mercy and apparently drops dead - in a controversial programme that has drawn comparisons with Nazi atrocities.

--- End quote ---

Source Link: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/7457780/French-contestants-torture-each-other-on-TV-Game-of-Death.html

nudone:
this is that classic psychology experiment (can't remember the name) that's repeated quite regularly. i would expect that if the documentary is popular you'll see versions of it in your own coutries within the next 12 months.

the results will be as shocking as ever - humans just love following orders, even at the expense of harming someone else. nice.

Deozaan:
I believe it was Milgram's Experimentw.

EDIT: Fixed link. (Thanks scannie)

scancode:
-Deozaan (March 17, 2010, 09:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Stoic Joker:
-Deozaan (March 17, 2010, 09:22 PM)
--- End quote ---
Now there is a chillingly sad depiction of our society - However it does make me feel good about being a nonconformist, with a total lack of respect for authority... ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version