ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Cafepress Alternatives - Find out the truth about 'CP's' biggest competitors.

(1/2) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
CafePress Alternatives & Competitors
Three main competitors are challenging CafePress. Links to each company and a review of each alternative "print on demand" service.
You've spent countless hours creating designs. Now you're ready to open your own online store & make money selling your T-shirts and merchandise! What print on demand service should you choose? Here are the three main competitors of CafePress.com so you can decide for yourself!

--- End quote ---

Raw Link: http://www.squidoo.com/cafepress_alternative

JavaJones:
Oo, very useful article! I recently bought a CafePress t-shirt for my girlfriend and while it turned out ok, the price and available colors weren't quite what I would have liked. It was an organic shirt, so it's going to be more expensive, but I ended up paying upwards of $30 for a printed (front and back) t-shirt, and that seemed pretty steep. I see pricing is possibly a bit cheaper with Printfection, *and* they have more color options for organic shirts. Very cool. The print quality of the CafePress shirt is also mediocre, so I'm intrigued by this person's review of Printfection being much better. Of course CafePress offers some products that Printfection does not, but if the product is available there, they do seem like an interesting option.

Overall I think I'd say use CafePress only if they're the sole option that provides the product you want to make. Otherwise use Printfection (based only on this person's comments for now) if they have the product you want. Use Zazzle for any large prints, e.g. posters, etc. as that's really what they specialize in. Use Kodak or someone similar for photo prints and photo books (or maybe Lulu.com).

- Oshyan

mouser:
the cafepress mugs are outstanding quality.. i've been dissapointed with the tshirts ive seen.

as javajones notes, this article suggests that printfection has much better quality shirts, so it would be nice to evaluate.

KynloStephen66515:
New contender:

www.zazzle.com

Pretty great custom stuff, they even go as far as allowing you to customize your own skateboards and shoes!

Veign:
Great article...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version