ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Facebook urged over 'panic button'

<< < (2/5) > >>

RedPillow:
Just add a "Are you a pedophile" -check, when you register - just like "Are you a bot" -test =D

But srsly, I just don`t get it - there is really not that much pedophiles .. actually there is so tiny amount of them that this whole thing makes me laught - it`s a freaking Cartoon-joke.
And of course these "Chat with random people and use your webcam with them and watch how pedohiles use fake webcam to show your age japanese-boy which looks like that cute guy from the final fantasy" are redicilous.
I admit, that there is people stupid enought to fall for those, it is said - that some pedophiles in facebook even have other pedos as friends so they don`t look so alone and weird.
How about increasing sex-ed, internet-safety-conversations and parent to kid conversations about internet ?
It have worked on finland, I think we have very low ratings at getting raped trought internet - unlike other countries.

CleverCat:
Kids claim to be 'smart' these days, so tell them to tighten their security settings!

Renegade:
Kids claim to be 'smart' these days, so tell them to tighten their security settings!
-CleverCat (March 17, 2010, 01:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's the parents that need to tighten the security settings for the kids. The parents should know better. Kids are, well, kids. :(

CleverCat:
 :Thmbsup:

RedPillow:
-CleverCat (March 17, 2010, 01:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's the parents that need to tighten the security settings for the kids. The parents should know better. Kids are, well, kids. :(
-Renegade (March 17, 2010, 01:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

Most of the parents don`t know what their kids do, and even if they see em doing something - they can always tell that it was a virus or something else equally stupid cause their parents know only how to play minesweeper or stuff - so free computer-education for parents!

They should astleast know how to check cookies ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version