I am absolutely in love with PowerPro!
I used it on WinXPProx86 without any problems and I'm now using it on Win7x64 (only things I'm having trouble with are PPro context menu and getsystemperformancedata plugin - crashes once in a wile). It should be run as admin tho, but I don't use UAC so no problem there. The context menu problem (note that there is a 64bit version in the installation kit) I have solved it by moving all my shortcuts w/o parameters and batch files in win7's SendTo menu.
What I'm using it for:
- sidebar with buttons that show system info (time, date, weekday, cpu usage, hdd partitions usage, battery info, free ram, uptime etc.) and execute some actions (on right/middle/left mouse clicks);
- clipboard monitoring;
- windows management (resize to specific values; send to left, right, top, bottom half sides of the screen etc.);
- notes and sticky notes;
- quick menu pop-up for most common used programs organized in submenus;
- view calendar and calculate dates;
- auto web searches (google, imdb, subtitles, dictionary etc.) based on current clipboard content;
- arb script (not so easy to setup, but very useful) - like a simpler FARR;
- favorites folders browsing (with optional files filtering);
- control panel tools faster access;
- 2 virtual desktops;
- hotkeys - many, many, many hotkeys
- few simple macros;
- tray support;
- probably something else too, but can't remember right now...
My main bar looks like this: