ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: NightMode (switch display colors for ones suitable for working in the dark

<< < (2/3) > >>

urlwolf:
flux is a killer tool. doesn't do exactly what you want, but it helps. whites will be less painful to look at.

Mickets:
flux is a killer tool. doesn't do exactly what you want, but it helps. whites will be less painful to look at.
-urlwolf (March 28, 2010, 07:16 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hmmmm... you know, I actually got the source code for Nite View, and plan on fiddeling around with it. While I don't get the time to learn VBA (I used to program with C++ Bulider - shouldn't be hard to learn VBA), I had these ideas for configurations.

One of the ideas was to calculate sun rise/set according to user's coordinates, just like Fluz does.

The idea of Flux is great, but it's not exactly for people that work in the dark.

Great idea, though.

PhilB66:
Is ScreenWhite or ScreenBright what you are looking for?

Mickets:
Is ScreenWhite or ScreenBright what you are looking for?
-PhilB66 (March 29, 2010, 07:49 PM)
--- End quote ---
No, these look like Flux. I want to reverse the colors (sort of negative), so the screen is mostly dark, so I can work in the dark.

(Ei, i just noticed now that I need a keyboard with lights as well...)

urlwolf:
In linux (gnome) this is easy to do for the entire OS. Most apps respect it. Problem is webpages, they are usually white...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version