ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Donationcoder: How did you find it + What has your experience been like so far.

<< < (9/11) > >>

artkaye:
Got here through a Google search for an envelope printer. Has been a very good experience. Thanks for this forum.

OldElmerFudd:
If I remember correctly (which is no mean thing these days) I think I was pointed here by a link in a Fred Langa newsletter.
-Carol Haynes (March 16, 2010, 04:23 AM)
--- End quote ---
Same  here...and I miss Fred's LangaList. I was paid subscriber, same as Ian's TechSupportAlert. Windows Secrets is vastly improved by their presence (I still hate the ads in a paid newsletter).

DC has been a rare treat in the oft times tumultuous world of the internet. The civilty and enthusiasm is a joy; I feel fortunate.
 :Thmbsup: :-*

p3lb0x:
My brother f0dder brought me here for some reason. I believe he tried to get me into programming even if that kinda failed (I still want to do it at some time but I have a too short timespan attention span). I liked the community and atmosphere here so I sticked around.

Edit: yeah, my bad :|

Shades:
I hope you mean 'attention span'. With a term like 'too short time span' one could be tricked into thinking that you know the date and time of your departure...sounds kinda grim om a positive site as DC.  :o

Crush:
I found DC while searching for disc-catalogers and creating the list I released here. I started to code one on my own but never finished it.
DC is for me a source of news & informations and I try to take part at the yearly NANY events only for fun.
It´s also interesting to see the often very useful tools and games others are creating.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version