ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Donationcoder: How did you find it + What has your experience been like so far.

(1/11) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
Hey guys, was just talking in the Donation Coder IRC Channel and we got to talking about how we all found DC and its awesome forum :D

So, the question is, how did you find DC, and what do you think of it  :Thmbsup:

I was brought here by app103, and I LOVE it :D

lanux128:
long story short: i was looking for a 'start menu replacer' in the AHK forums when i noticed Skrommel's apps. that in turn brought me to DoCo where i found FARR and bliss. 8)

cranioscopical:
Found through SHELL EXTENSION CITY which runs an annual report on NANY and periodically features software from DC. The experience has been enlightening, to say the least. Friendly, helpful, tolerant, knowledgeable, wide-ranging, and fun.

40hz:
This review of Process Tamer over at FreewareGenius.com  :-*

http://www.freewaregenius.com/2006/12/11/process-tamer/

For me, Donation Coder is the perfect example of what a web community is supposed to be (and very seldom is): a group of intelligent and civil people who freely share their thoughts and experiences with each other.

One of the very few places on the web that I try to visit on a daily basis.

Shades:
Way back when I was still working for a Dutch ISP, I got the task of finding good software for their download portal. To do that I needed a proper screenshot program and it didn't take me too much time to find out about Screenshot Captor on Donation Coder.

Since that time this site has lured me back on a frequent basis.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version