ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Windows 7

(1/4) > >>

Cuffy:
I ran across vender that is operating similar to Serial Sellers (Sales?) in that they are buying large quantities in bulk and selling individual applications.
I hesitate to recommend them at the moment but I have a CD for Win7 in the mail. I've been running the RC and it's rebooting every two hours........ until that CD gets here
The reason I called: I'm wondering how many people are interested in buying Win7 (any version) or any other software?
I told the guy on the phone that I placed the order with that if everything was legit and worked out OK that I might have some more customers for them. This would seem like a good time to do a little wheeling and dealing to maybe get a lower price or at least get free shipping. They are charging $10 US for the CD with free shipping, otherwise it's a download?? (BIG download)
My CD should arrive here early next week and I can poke it into this machine immediately so I can get more answers.
Post your name and what you want so I can cut and paste to develop a list, unless there's a better way to come up with a list?
I don't know if they will ship outside US but I can find out exactly what software they will have available and their prices.
I'll get back here early next week after I get Win7 installed. :)

f0dder:
$10 for a win7 license? Sounds unlikely that this is going to be legit.

Josh:
I was thinking the same thing. Beware of people who claim they can "sell so low because we buy in bulk". If they are selling for a significantly lower amount than what your average online retailer will sell for I would always be wary and look up reviews at sites like resellerratings.com BEFORE buying.

40hz:
At the risk of stating the obvious, why not just ask Microsoft if you're concerned?

A quick search on their website will point you to their licensing compliance and info contact page. A phone call or email with the details of the offer in question will bring a very quick response from them.

:)

tomos:

Cuffy,
are you saying it's $10 extra for the CD compared to the download,
or are you saying $10 total ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version