ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Call for CD shots and Screen shots. Help me update The CD Home Page

(1/5) > >>

sgtevmckay:
Greetings folks

I have discovered that I am lazier than I thought  :P

I will be somewhat unavailable over the next few days, I will be drugged out of my mind and in bed attempting to get beyond this damaged back muscle group, but felt that this would be an excellent opportunity to ask the community for assistance.  :D

I am looking to replace many images at the Circle Dock Home Page, and I have already added a few, but would like to include a wider diversity.
Essentially: I want your screen shots of Circle Dock, and a few full desktop shots wouldn't hurt either.

If you folks would be willing to post your Circle Dock screen shots, I would be greatly appreciative.
What I am looking for is a diversity of sizes Backgrounds and program run settings. Not just Circles, but Ellipse too, if you have this set up.
These images do not necessarily need to be a clutter free desktop, as many of us use our desktops, but can be shown over running programs as well, Like Firefox, Word, FileZilla, I do not care.
I am looking for everyday screen shots, and the the clean shots as well  :-*

If you are willing to share, be aware that I may utilize your volunteered shots for the Home Page, but for advertising Circle Dock as well.
If you need reference, you are welcome to go over the Home Page to see what I have, and make a determination of what I need, I do know that I am sorely missing Practical applications shots (ie. Circle dock over a running program)
So if you post your shots here, you are essentially agreeing to allow me to utilize the posted shots in any way I see fit, and there may be no recognition, other than what I post to the Home Page, or can squeeze a user name in on a post  :P

If you feel you have a shot that expresses exactly what Circle Dock is to you, to a business, or to a solid all around user, let me have those screen shots.  :Thmbsup:

The home page is here of course:
http://circledock.wikidot.com/start

Help me fill in images that I am missing so I can fill the Home Page and posts to  other sites with fresh, up to date, and insightful images  :tellme:

Thanks in advance
The Sarge

Archon of Fate:
here's two for ya  :-[

they might be too big so I might hae to fix that

sgtevmckay:
These are great

Do not worry about size....If i need to crop them...I can get that myself.  ;)

Thanks so much  :D

Archon of Fate:
no problem. Hope to have more made soon  ;D

Archon of Fate:
can CD shots have rainmeter in them or is that not a good idea?

just in case here is a shot with rainmeter and onw without  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version